Howl with laughter with the THIRD book in the hilarious full-colour, illustrated series,Â Dog Man,Â from the creator of Captain Underpants!
He was the best of dogs…
He was the worst of dogs…
It was the age of invention…
It was the season of surprise…
It was the eve of supa sadness…
It was the dawn of hope…
Dog Man hasn’t always been a paws-itive addition to the police force.
While he can muzzle miscreants, he tends to leave a slick of slobber in his wake!
This time, Petey the cat’s dragged in a tiny bit of trouble — a double in the form of a super-cute kitten.
Dog Man will have to work twice as hard to bust these furballs and remain top dog!
Dav Pilkey’s wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including:
- and the importance of being true to one’s self.
Full colour pages throughout.
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES
- Dog Man (book 1)
- Dog Man: Unleashed (book 2)
- Dog Man and Cat Kid (book 4)
- Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas (book 5)
- Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (book 6)
- Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (book 7)
- Dog Man: Fetch-22 (book 8)