Dive into the perfect combination of facts, stories, photos, and fun all about the world’s most ferocious and fascinating ocean predator?SHARKS!
For animal lovers who are absolutely obsessed with everything sharks, this book has it all: tons of mind-blowing facts, exciting games, hands-on activities, hilarious shark jokes, and suspenseful stories from shark experts. It also includes tantalising tidbits about perplexing prehistoric sharks, the latest info on studying sharks in the wild, and surprising, cutting-edge discoveries about shark behaviour.
Key features include:
- A glossary game in the front of the book to learn key terms
- More than 250 stunning photographs
- Detailed diagrams and infographics
- Articles on the latest shark research and hands-on accounts from experts
- “Fin-tastic Facts” gallery spreads showcasing sharks with the fiercest features, the sneakiest defences, and more
- Hilarious shark jokes
- Hands-on activities you can try at home
- Quizzes and games to test your knowledge
This brand-new series from National Geographic Kids combines fun facts, photos, info-packed articles, and incredible statistics all in a single book. It’s a one-stop shop for everything kids want about their favourite topic. A winning combination of running text and short bursts of information keeps kids excited and engaged as they get all kinds of amazing content about their go-to subject.
From telling jokes to friends, to impressing teachers, to absorbing the latest research, kids will love sharing what they’ve learned about sharks and will want to dive into this book again and again.